As your financial advisor, I have over 20 years of experience in the financial and health care industries. I have the ongoing pleasure of servicing four generations of clients over these years. My experience as an enlisted U.S. Army Veteran and a practicing Registered Nurse has given me an added desire to help others. In addition to addressing a client’s complete picture for their path to life and financial journey, I have created a special niche within my business model which helps veterans and the physicians and nurses who care for others. By developing custom lifetime financial plans with investment solutions, I get to serve and give back to those who help humanity.
The clients I serve are:
- those enjoying retirement
- high net worth individuals
- Millennials, Gen X, and Gen Z-ers looking to start a path to a successful financial future
- young growing business and industrial professionals
- professional business entities
I offer a flexible fee schedule* with both hourly and fee-based schedules and make several different options* available to you.
My business practice focuses on:
- risk and objective based allocation planning
- financial and retirement income planning
- investment management services and solutions
- insurance options including life, long term care, and disability
- through free* educational seminars I enjoy educating organizations and the public
My free time is spent exploring the Colorado Rocky Mountains with my friends and family, traveling, gardening, summer nights at Red Rocks Amphitheater, and celebrating Football Sundays. Kim Doleman is compensated on an hourly basis for her position as a practicing Registered Nurse, Medical Surgical Board Certified (2006-2019) at local Denver and surrounding area hospitals for the state of Colorado.
“I treasure your dreams because I am lucky enough to be living my own dream:
The opportunity to help others with their health and finances.”
My biggest supporters are my husband, Josh and young daughter Daisy. They remind me daily about the important things in life.
Schedule a meeting with Kim Doleman, Investment Advisor Representative, for more details.
*please see below for important disclosure including fee schedule availability.